Sunday, April 25, 2010

9 MORE Years! :/

I was in church today...  (Yes, let the jokes begin.  I actually made it to church... with ALL 3 boys... by MYSELF, thank you very much!) :P

Anyway, as I was saying... 

I was in church and I saw 2 new families with 3 sons.  No girls, just 3 little boys.  All three of us moms were busy making sure all our boys stayed as still and quiet as they could for one hour.  (Unfortunately, I think I caused the most noise as the people around me giggled loudly when they overheard me tell my middle son, "Stop holding yourself unless you have to pee!  That's not proper behavior!"  Oops, my bad!)

The boys were actually pretty good, and it was a long, slow shuffle out the door as usual.  However, I happened to be behind two teenage boys discussing how prom went last night.  Oh my.  Is this how it's going to be when John Ryan goes to Senior Prom in 9 short years?  I know I complain, but it's only been 9 years since this:



Well, needless to say, I'm dreading him going to prom already.  I'll make sure his dad gives him "the talk."  I will personally drive him to the drugstore to pick up "supplies" after we pick up his tux.  Lord knows I don't want his date waddling around like me in the picture 9 months after prom! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment